Friday, May 29, 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Scrap this!, Funfrilled, Daring cardmakers - take 5


I have been participating in some of the card challenges in the Stamp Out Alzhemers week long event and they have so many contests over there. This card used one of the sketches from that site. This card is also for Papertake - Scrap this and uses some of the scraps I hand onto. Also, it is for Daring Cardmakers challenge which was to use five something - five eyelets. Lastly, it is for Fun Frilled challenge to use 4 eyelets - I use five because - number one I never use an even number and two I wanted to use it for Daring Cardmakers challenge, too. I absolutely avoid eyelets at all cost, they drive me batty, but I bought a fancy spring loaded eyelet setter at a stamp show in the fall and have never used it. So I dug it out and after a few unsuccessful tries, finally got it to work - yeah! I might even use it again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you managed to get your eyelet setter to work Roxie.
    The image you’ve used really made me smile and I love the way you’ve coloured it to match your papers. You’ve done a perfect job of setting the colour coordinated the eyelets too!

    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colours scheme for this card. Thanks for sahring it with The Daring Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete